Aug 26, 2014

Call for feedback

All right, readers (all five of you), I have some heavy stuff to throw out here in the near future. It might be a bit of a downer, and I'm sorry about that. But look on the bright side - it's me writing, and I can never be too depressing for too long. It just doesn't seem to be in my nature. So take heart; either we'll get through this together, or you'll go find something else to read. Either way, the world will go on (I hope - I'm suddenly really grateful the fate of the world doesn't hang on my blogging!)

There's a lot I need to say, so there will be a lot of writing involved. What I want to know from you is, should I put it all out there in one fell blog post, or should I try to put my thoughts into little bundles and post them a bit at a time? I can see advantages and disadvantages to each approach. The "one fell post" approach would allow me write about some things I really don't want to write about and move on as quickly as possible, but it would also be a lot to read all at once. The "small bundle" approach might be easier for a reader to process, but it also might be harder for a reader to see the ultimate point - where I'm going with all of this. I might lose them in the process.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment